Smt. G S Veena B.A.L., LLM.,
e-mail : email@example.com
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Prof. T. Shiva Shankar Gold Medal in Labour Law and Administrative Law
- Sri B.R. Puttananjappa Memorial Gold Medal in Labour Law and Administrative Law
List of Research Articles Published
- Paper presented & Published on ‘New development in Agrarian and other Law Reforms’ at the National Seminar on Concept of property and Law: New developments held on 18th March, 2017 organised by Department of Legal Studies, University of Madras, chennai.
Participation in Seminar, Workshop & Conference
- Certificate from CPR Environmental Education Centre Chennai for participating in the Workshop on in Environmental Protection, People and the Law, held at Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore on 8th February 2001.
- Certificate from The Karnataka State Legal Services Authority for participating in the Seminar on The Role of Law in Spreading Legal Awareness held on 2nd May 2003.
- Certificate From B.E.S. College of Law, Bangalore for participating in a Symposium on Current Issues of Cr. P.C and C.P.C in Modern India held on 5th & 6th February 2005.
- Certificate from Seshadripuram Law College and Bangalore University Faculty Improvement Programme held at SeshadripuramLawCollege on 18th and 19th November 2008.
- Certificate from Karnataka Private Law Colleges Association, “The Role Of Bar Council Of India in the Changing Scenario Of Legal Education In India” on 18th December 2011.
- UGC sponsored one day national seminar on “International Human Rights Treaties and Their Enforcement in India”,organized by KLE Society’s Law College,Bangalore on 8th December 2012.
- National Resources Law and Public Interest Litigation Workshop organized by IBA chair on continuing legal education from 21st to 25th June 2013.
- Professional Development workshop on “Consumer Rights Advocacy and Access to Justice” organized by IBA CLE Chair on Consumer Law and Practice,NLSIU,Bangalore and Menon Institute Of Advocacy Training,Trivandrum at NLSIU from 6th to 11th August 2013.
- Workshop on “Challenges Of Legal Education And Profession”,organized by Karnataka Private Law Colleges Association at Sheshadripuram Educational Trust,Bangalore,on 24th October 2013.
- National Workshop on “Mediation”,organized by Karnataka State Law University,Hubli and Karnataka Institute For Law and Parliamentary Reforms,Bangalore, on 31st January and 1st February 2014.
- One day conference on “Unfair Trade Practice:Challenges and the Way Forward”,organized by GIZ and Chair on Consumer Law and Practice(Ministry Of Consumer Affairs,Govt.Of.India,New Delhi)National Law School Of India University,Bangalore,on 16th April 2014.
- Workshop on “Faculty Development Programme”,at BMS College Of Law,on 1st and 2nd August 2014.
- National Seminar on “Corporate Social Responsibility”,conducted by Arunodaya Institute Of Legal Studies,on 2nd December 2014.
- Attended Faculty Development program on 13th and 14th December 2016.