Smt. Bhuvaneshwari. S. Kolaki BA.LL.B (Hons.) LLM., (PhD)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Smt. Bhuvaneshwari has completed her BA.LL.B (Hons) from University College of Law Dharwad in 2002. She obtained her Masters’ Degree in 2004 from P.G.Department of Studies in Law, Karnatak University, Dharwad. Her area of specialization is Trade and Business Law. She is purusing Doctoral Degree from University Law College and P.G department of Studies in Law, Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
Smt. Bhuvaneshwari has taught in BLDE’s Arts and Commerce College Jamakhandi, B.V. Bellad Law College, Belagavi, KLE’S Law College Bengaluru and SJRC Women’s College Bengaluru. She joined Vivekananda College of Law, Bengaluru in July 2011.
Smt. Bhuvaneshwari has cleared Karnataka State Eligibility Test in 2013.
Research Paper Presented
- She has presented a paper on “Does a Woman Feel Protected After the Decade of Passing the Protection of Woman from Domestic Violence Act of 2005” in the one day National seminar conducted by University Law College, Bangalore University, Bengaluru, on 12th March 2016.
- She has also participated and presented a paper on “Administration of Criminal Justice” in Two days National Seminar conducted by Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous) Bengaluru, on 17th and 18th of March 2017.
Participation in Seminar/Workshops
- Participated as a delegate in a one day Seminar organized by the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli on 9 Apr.2013.
- Participated in workshop organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Bengaluru, on 24 Oct 2013.
- Participated as a delegate in the one day State level Seminar organized by BMS College of Law in association with KILPAR on 15 Feb 2014.
- Participated as a delegate in UGC sponsored Two Day National Seminar organized by University Law College & P.G Department of Studies And Research In Law on 7th and 8th May 2015.
- Participated in Two Days Faculty Development Program organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Bengaluru on 12 and 13 Dec 2016.