- Borrowing facilities are available to the member of the Library against Bar-coded Identity Card cum library card issued to them. Books are issued from the counter on presenting the Bar-coded Identity card. The ID card is non-Transferable.
- Journals/ Magazines (Previous issues) will be issued on merit of the case for overnight only.
- The list of new arrivals will be displayed on the Library website and kept on display Shelf for a week. Afterwards the new arrivals will be available for issue if not meant for reference.
- If a book is not returned within the stipulated time as given in Library, the member will be charged a fine of Rs 2/- per day per book, in case of overnight issue, the fine will be Rs 4/- per day per book.
- The defaulters will not be issued books in future.
- In the case of loss of book by the borrower he/she shall replace the book + late fine as admissible. If he/she does not replace the book then he/she has to pay double the cost of the book.
- The library members are responsible for loss of the Library cum Identity card issued to them. Loss of ID card should be reported to the Librarian immediately. Loss of the card attracts fine of Rs. 100/-.
- Entitlement for issue of books.
Categories No of Books Loan Period
UG Students 3 15 days
PG Students 4 15 days
Teaching Staff 8-10 185 days
Technical Staff 3 185 days
- Users should be sign in and out register available at the Library entrance.
- To maintain the silence in the library premises and should not be disturb to the readers. Smoking/ eating/ talking/ chewing should strictly prohibit in the library.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in the library, which can be kept in the racks at Property Counter; however, they may carry loose papers and notebooks.
- The Members have to verify the borrowing books before leaving the issue counter. Any damage to the borrowed books, he/she will be responsible.
- If any student found indulging in the process of book hiding, stealing, or mutilating, he/she should be punishing in the form of fines with the approval of the Librarian.
- No Due Certificate will be give only after surrendering the Books & Library Card.