Sri.Shivaprasd K B.A.L., LL.B., LL.M
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
Participation in Seminar, Workshop & Conference
- Law teaching workshop on IPR conducted by NLSIU, Bangalore : 18th to 27th June 1998
- Orientation programme on clinical legal education Conducted by NLSIU Bangalore : 1st to 3rd Dec 1998
- ON March 29th 1999: National workshop on problems of enforcement and Compliance with environmental laws in India conducted by CEERA, NLSIU and SDM law college Mangalore.
- FROM 14/3/1999 TO 2ND APRIL 1999 – 21 DAYS: UGC sponsored Refresher Course on Environmental Law teaching in the Universities conducted by NLSIU in association with SDM Law College, Mangalore
- 10/3/2001 to 31/3/2001- 21 days : UGC sponsored Refresher Course on Constitution and Environment- Teaching Techniques conducted by University of Kerala, Trivandrum.
- 8/2/2001: Workshop on environment protection at Vivekananda college of Law, Bangalore conducted by CPR Chennai.
- 17/9/2005 : National seminar on Legal Education at SDM Law College Mangalore.
- 16/9/2006: National Seminar on “Rethinking of Legal Education” at SDM Law College Mangalore.
- 15th & 16th December 2007 : National conference on Human Rights in the Era of Globalization at SDM Law College Mangalore.
- March 11th 2007: National Seminar on Democracy, Constitution and Accountability at Karnatak University, Dharwad.
- 14th and 15th December 2008 : UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar on “Right to Information” and “Women and Succession” at M. Krishna Law College, Hassan.
- 12/7/2009 : Seminar on Religion and Rule of Law at KLE Society’s Law college, Bangalore.
- September 2007:Seminar on IPR, Environmental Law and CRPC at BES Law college, Bangalore.
- 28/8/2007, July 2009, December 2009 and March 2009 Workshops on RTI Act 2005 at High Court Premises and Nyaya Degula, Bangalore.
- . 26th and 27th March 2010 National Seminar on Good Governance- Dimensions & Challenges at Vivekananda College of Law Bangalore.
- 15/5/2010: Strengthening of Legal Education in India- 2nd Generation Reforms conducted by KSLU, Hubli at NSLIU Bangalore.
- Attended a Seminar on Law and Religion at K.L.E. Law College Bangalore during 2012.
- Attended a National Seminar on March 31st 2012 on Electoral reforms at V V Puram College of Law, Bangalore.
- On 3rd April 2012 delivered a lecture on Sale of Goods Act 1930 in the consumer perspective for ACA Students at the “The institute of Engineers, Bangalore.
- Conducting and supervising Sports Activities in the college.
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Legal profession, Rule of Law and Access to Justice at Institute of Youth and Social Service, Koramangla, Bangalore on 20th November 2009.
- Consumer Protection in India: – Three Lectures Delivered at High Schools in Bangalore.
- Development of Legal Profession in India and Labour Advocacy at MES College of Arts and Commerce in Bangalore during October 2000.
- History of Courts and Legislation in India: – Two Lectures Delivered at Vivekananda Degree College Bangalore.
- Labour Legislations in India: – A Guest Lecture Delivered to PG Students of Karnataka State Open University, Mysore.
- Lectures Law of Contracts in India: – Guest Lectures Delivered to Students of ICWA.
- Has been the Chief Examiner on Various Subjects of Law for Bangalore University Since 1999 till Date.
- Paper Setting on Subjects of Law for Kottayam University and Karnatak University, Tumkur University, Callicut University and Mangalore University.
- External Examiner for Viva- Voce.
- Member of LL.B Board of Examiners of Bangalore University for Two Terms- Pre Law Board.
- Associate Editor of the Editorial Committee of a Law Journal- “THE CURRENT KARNATAKA STATUTES”.
- Member of University Squad in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Delivered Lectures at St. Joseph College, Bangalore in 2010, 2011 and 2012 on Law related topics.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme at BMS Law College, Arunodaya Law College, KSLU, Hubli and Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore.
- Delivered lecture on Professional Ethics Moot Court and POCSO 2012 at SDM Law College as Chief Guest Mangalore and at KVG Law College, Sullia as resource person .
- Delivered lecture on IPR at Ambedkar Engineer College, Bangalore.
- Delivered lecture on Karnataka Shops and Establishment Act at St Joseph Institute of Management Bangalore.
- Invited as Judge and observer to many Moot court and client counselling competitions across colleges in Karnataka.
- Served as the chairman and member of Board of examiner BU,Jyothi Nivas ( Autonomous) and KSLU.Presently the member of BOE for B.A.LLB Course.
- Vice president of Karnataka State Law Teachers Association of KSLU Hubli.
- Participated as delegate in Human Rights and environmental law teaching workshops at Trivendrum organised by NLSIU in association with MILAT and FORD foundation between 9– 14 th of June 2014.
- Delivered lectures Al-Ameem Institute of Management and Christ University.
- Delivered a lecture on POCSO- a child in the making at KVG Law College on 23.04.2016 in a seminar organised in association with KILPAR.
- Delivered Lecture on Professional Ethics and Moot Court on 16/08/2015
- Examiner /Paper Setter for IGNOU,MG University Kottayam,Calicut University, Karnataka University Dharawad, Christ University, Bangalore University , Karnataka State Law University(KSLU), KPSC, ICSI , KSOU Mysore and Tumkur University.
- Squad chairman for several terms of KSLU and Bangalore University.
- Served as Member of Board of Law Faculty of Bangalore University during 2013-14.
- Served as Co-ordinator of National Seminar, KSLU Cricket Tournament, Table-Tennis and State level model Parliament held at Zilla Panchayat Hall, Bangalore Rural and many other functions in Vivekananda College of Law.
- Passionate towards Cricket, Music and pet animals.
- Continuously associated with the Law related lectures on invitation
- Associate Editor of ‘Current Karnataka Statutes’ – a Journal.
- Worked as deputy Coordinator of LL.B Exams both 3years and 5 Years course for Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) in July 2014 and for Bangalore University in 2005-06