Smt. Kalpana L BSc., MA., LLM.,
Vice Principal & Associate Professor,
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Masters in Law and Masters in Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Botony, Chemistry & Human Nutrition, Maharani’s College, Mysore, I Class
- Bachelor of Laws, Vidyavardhaka Law College, Mysore, I Rank
- Master of Laws, Manasagangothri, University of Mysore, Mysore, I Rank
- Master of Arts, Manasagangothri, (Distance Education) University of Mysore, Mysore, II Class
- 27 years of teaching experience in Law
- Experience in delivering lectures on International Law, Jurisprudence, Human Rights; Law of Torts, Muslim Law; Law & Social Change; Legal Language & Legal Writing & Interpretation of Statutes.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- I Rank in LL.B., Mysore University examination held in April/May 1987.
- TRA Thamboochetty Gold Medal.
- Smt.Udayagiri Kamalamma Krishnamurthy Gold Medal.
- Advocate K Chandrashekaraiah Cash Prize for securing highest marks in Jurisprudence.
- Dr. S. Channabasappa’s Memorial Cash Prize.
- Rank Certificate from Vidyavardhaka Law College, Mysore.
- I Rank in LL.M., Mysore University examination held in June 1989.
- Smt. Tayamma Advocate Yadatore Saddhival Lingaiah Gold Medal,
- Sri. SVL Narayan Advocate Gold Medal.
- Pramesh Chandra Guru Memorial Cash Prize.
- Karnataka State Award for securing I Rank in LL.M. in 1989.
Seminar, Workshop & Conference
- Certificate of Completion from LAWASIA in legal writing program held at The National Law School of India University Bangalore from 16th to 18th of January 1999.
- Certificate from the Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research & Advocacy, National Law School of India University Bangalore, in Environmental Law : Comparative Perspectives from 13th to 18th November 2000.
- Certificate from CRP Environmental Education Centre Chennai for participating in the Workshop on in Environmental Protection, People and the Law, held at Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore on 8/03/3002.
- Certificate from The Indian Institute of Public Administration in the training Programme on Capacity Building Workshop on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights held on 7th& 8th February 2005.
- Certificate from Seshadripuram Law College and Bangalore University Faculty Improvement Programme held at Seshadripuram Law College on 18th and 19th November 2008.
- Certificate from Karnataka Private Law Colleges’ Association (R) Bangalore on a workshop on “Challenges of Legal Education & Profession “on 24th Oct. 2013.
- Certificate from the National Law School University for attending a National Seminar on Rights of the Elderly People conducted in collaboration with National Human Rights Commission, India on 11th& 12th Feb. 2016.
- Participated in the two days faculty development program on teaching skills organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore on 13th & 14th Dec, 2016.
- Karnataka Appellate Tribunal National Conference on Access to Justice : The Role of State Statutory Tribunals in India, held on 18th and 19th March, 2017.
- Participated in the Two day National Seminar on Research in Law- Approaches and Techniques conducted by JSS Law College, Autonomous, Mysore on7th & 8th April, 2017..
- Inheritance Rights of Women in India. Legal News & Views March 2014
- Work Place Woes of Women. KLE Law Journal ISSN 2348-2834