Sri. Bayyareddy T M.A., ML.,
e mail : email@example.com
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
ML: Commercial Law
MA: Public Administration
Participation in Seminar, Workshop & Conference
- Certificate from CPR Environmental Education Centre, Chennai for participating in the Workshop on Environmental Protection , People and the Law, held at Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore on 08.02.2001.
- Symposium on current issues of Cr. P.C and C.P.C in Modern India held on 5th and 6th of Feb 2005 held at BES Law College, Bangalore.
- UGC sponsored State Level Seminar on e- banking on 20th March 2005 organised by M . Krishna Law College , Hassan .
- National seminar on strengthening Democratisation of Law Making Process , on 31st October 2007 at Bangalore .
- National Seminar at Guwahati from 21st to 23rd November 2008 conducted by Bar Council of India, The Bar Council of India Trust, The Bar Council of Assam, Nagland , Megahalaya , Manipur, Tripura Mizoram, Arunachlapradesh and Sikkim.
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course from 22.12.2008 to 13.01.2009 and obtained ‘Grade A’ conducted by Academic Staff College at Bangalore University.
- Orientation Programme for Law Teachers on the subject Psychology, Political Science and Economics held on 22nd and 23rd December 2010 at Mangalore.
- workshop on cloud computing organised by Karnataka State Law University,Hubli on 30.01.2011 at Hubli.
- Seminar on “ The role of Bar Council of India, in the changing Scenario of Legal Education in India” held on 18.12.2011 at Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore.
- One day workshop at Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies on the subject “Right to Information: A tool of ensuring Good Governance” held on 2nd May 2012,at Bangalore.
- One day National Seminar on “ International Human Rights Treaties and their enforcement in India”, on the 8th December 2012 held at KLE Society’s Law College , Bangalore Sponsored by UGC.
- Workshop on “ Challenges of Legal Education and Profession” on 24th Oct 2013 organised by Karnataka Private Law Colleges Association at Vivekananda College of Law Bangalore.
- One day National Seminar on “ Corporate Social Responsibility” held on 02.12.2014 at Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore.
- Faculty Development Programme organised by Vivekananda college of Law on 13 & 14 of Dec 2016.