Mrs. Vasavi Shriharsha LLB., LLM.,
e-mail : email@example.com
- Over 9 years of professional experience in Law as lecturer.
- Experience in delivering lectures in Elements of Research, International Law, Jurisprudence, Psychology, Sociology and Hindu Law.
- Possess Master degree in Law
- Well Organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new task.
- Ability to build strong student relationship
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Enrolled on 28th June 2002 to Karnataka State Bar Council. Roll No. Kar/1006/2002 and worked as junior law associate in the law firm of Mr. Ganapathi at Mandya Civil Court.
Seminar, Workshop & Conference
- Workshop on challenges of legal educational and profession on 24th Oct 2013 conducted by Karnataka Pvt., law colleges association.
- Participated in workshop on elements of legal research – Process and Methodology organized by KLE societies of Law College on 3rd October 2011.
- Participated as a resource person in the orientation program on Elements of Legal research and Sociology on 16th & 17th September 2009 held at SDM Law College, Mangalore.
- Participated in the orientation program on Psychology and Political science held on December 2010 at SDM Law College, Mangalore.
- Participated in the two days faculty development program on teaching skills organized by Vivekananda College of Law, Bangalore on 13th & 14th Dec, 2016.
- Karnataka Appellate Tribunal National Conference on Access to Justice : The Role of State Statutory Tribunals in India, held on 18th and 19th March, 2017.
- Participated in the Two day National Seminar on Research in Law- Approaches and Techniques conducted by JSS Law College, Autonomous, Mysore on7th & 8th April, 2017..