Sri.Hanuma Prakash K.S. B.A.L., LL.B., LL.M
e-mail : Eemail@example.com
- Over 21 years of experience in teaching profession who provides top-notch advice, sets high standards goals, and expectations.
- Extensive experience in delivering lecture on company law, IPR, T.P.Act , etc.
- student-focused performer, who is committed to quality in every task – From academic interaction with students.
- Valued contributor who performs confidently and effectively and thrives on with new changes.
- Enthusiastic learner who quickly grasps new concepts and procedural skills.
- Highly motivate and set goal for high level professional performance.
- Ability to build strong student relationship.
- Contributed ideas to improve student efficacy in learning.
- Assisted twice in carrying out the examination work at Bangalore University.
- External paper setter for Karnataka University in the year 2004 and2006.
Area of Specialisation
- Successfully participated in the University Grants commission, Teacher training programme in Teaching Environment in the Universities, held at Shri Dharmastala Manjunatheshwara Law College, Mangalore from 14th March to 2nd April 1999.
- Successfully participated in University Grants Commission, Orientation Programme held at University of Kerala, Kariavattom, kerala from 10th March to 31st March 2001.
- 2 LLM. Student for his fulfillment of thesis in post graduation in LL.M., at Annamalai Open University. Channi.
- Presented paper on Noise pollution and its impact on environment at Teacher training programme held at Shri Dharmastala Manjunatheshwara Law College, Mangalore. On 24 march 1999.
- certificate of completion from LAW ASIA in legal writing programme held at The National Law School of India University, Bangalore from 16th to 18th January 1999.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop organized by CEERA National Law School of India University, Bangalore along with SDM collage of Law, Mangalore and CPR Environmental Educational Trust, Chennai, in environmental Law: Problems and Enforcement and Compliance with Environmental Law in India on 29th March 1999.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop organized by from CPR Environmental Educational Trust, Chennai, on Environmental Protection: People and the Law held at Vivekananda College of law, Bangalore. On 8th February 2001.
- Presented paper on Article 300-A of Indian Constitution at University Grants Commission, Orientation Programme held at University of Kerala, Kariavattom, kerala On 24 march 2001.
- Certificate issued from B E S Law College, Bangalore for having participated in a symposium on current issue in Criminal Procedure Code and Civil Procedure code in Modern India on 5th and 6th February 2005.
- Certificate issued from Bar Council of India, New Delhi and NLSIU held at National Law School of Indian University, Bangalore in a Teacher Training programme on Business and Trade Law, held on 13th and 23rd June 2007.
- Certificate issued from Karnataka State Law University, Hubli on RTI and Anti-ragging held in the month of June2009.
- Certificate of participation in a conference organized by National Law School of India University, Bangalore on I P Funding and Securitization on 15th September 2010.
- On 26th and 27th March 2010 National Seminar on Good Governance- Dimensions & Challenges at Vivekananda College of Law Bangalore.
- Certificate of participation in a conference organized by Arunoyada law college, Bangalore on R T I on 23-3-2011
- Certificate of participation in one day faculty improvement program me held at Seshadripuram Law College, Bangalore on 23-11-2012
- Participated in two days faculty development Programme organised by B M S college of Law on 1st and 2nd August. 2014.
- one day interaction seminar on Role of Administration and Rule of law , at B I L S , Bangalore for bur crates and faculty of law on 26 th of November 2014.
- Narco Analysis Test –A Windfall to Barbaric Act, Karnataka Civil and Criminal Law Report, February 2011,Ist edition & The current Karnataka statues, June 2011 edition.
- Treading Death with Dignity in Pain –An Overview, Karnataka Law Journal in October 2011.
- BEYOND COMMERCIAL GAIN – A COMPANY OWES RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIETY in 2013
- Delivered lecture on the subject” law in a modern society” organized by Kuvempu Vichara Vadeke , Bangalore, on 18-10-2012
- Assigned – paper setting on the subject Civil Procedure by Dharwad University for the year December 1998 examination.
- Assigned – paper setting on the subject Civil Procedure by Bangalore University for the year April 1999 examination .
- Appointed a Assistant Custodian, LL.B unit 3 years and 5 years, April 2000 examination at Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Appointed as member of Board of Examiners ( pre-law) for the year 2000- 11 examination.
- Assigned – paper setting on the subject Civil Procedure by Bangalore University for the year December 2003 examination.
- Appointed a Deputy Custodian, LL.B unit 3 years and 5 years, Bangalore University for December 2006 examination.
- Assigned – paper setting on the subject Transfer of property Act by Bangalore University for the yea June 2014 examination.
- Assigned – paper setting on the subjects of c.p.c and company law by Karnataka state law university for December 2014 examination.
- Invited as Judge and observer to many Moot court competitions at Bishop Cotton Law College, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Appointed has a Deputy Custodian for the examination December/January 2016-17.
- Appointed as Chairman, Member and external supervisor of Karnataka state law University Squad for the year,2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 .
- Has been the Chief Examiner on Various Subjects of Law for Bangalore University and Karnataka state law University Since 1999 till Date.